Long Term Traditional Rentals
Current Tenant Portal
Tenant Minimum Criteria
Minimum Criteria for a Tenant Below are minimum requirements that are considered for tenancy
- Verifiable source of income and employment.
- Able to pay full deposit and rent requested.
- Criminal History will be considered on a case by case basis.
- No excessive financial obligations.
- Provide personal references.
- On time for showing appointment.
- Brought items requested to showing or provide on the application (photo identification, application fee, deposit, references.)
- Fills out the application completely and truthfully.
- Gave proper notice to the previous and the most recent landlord.
- No prior evictions.
- Check with prior landlords about the previous tenancy.
- Renters insurance required.
- No applications will be accepted until the potential renter has done a walkthrough of the property with a Precision Homes Management representative.
- No applications involving a roommate situation will be reviewed until ALL roommates have submitted their application.